Early on, it was imagined that LeMay – AMERICA'S CAR MUSEUM® would reach beyond its roots in Tacoma, WA to celebrate America’s love affair with the automobile and attract car enthusiasts to engage in the activities of the Museum. In 2005, the idea of creating Club Auto was born. Today, we have 140 Club Auto members and three Club Auto facilities in Tacoma, Kirkland and Denver.
Club Auto members and their guests enjoy a variety of events and activities each year, including movie nights, viewing parties of car-related events around the world, driving trips, car shows and monthly Tire Kickings. Each club house also features museum-quality garage parking for members’ collector cars as well as a Griot’s Garage workbench and detail area for car maintenance. Overall, our facilities serve as a great place to relax, meet and socialize with like-minded enthusiasts, forge friendships and share adventures—at the club and behind the wheel.
- Invitations to annual rallies and driving tours
- Invitations to Saturday “Tire Kicking” sessions and monthly events
- Invitations to special tours, events and visits to private collections
- Opportunity for automobile display and storage at an additional fee
- Discount pricing on Museum events
- Unlimited admission to view the LeMay Collection at Marymount Academy
- 10% discount on Museum merchandise
- Club Auto memento
- Annual sponsorship of a LeMay Museum vehicle
- Recognition in our Milestones Annual Report
- Subscription to our OpenRoad quarterly magazine
- On-line viewing of the LeMay Collection
- The majority of the membership fee goes to support the Museum and is thus tax deductible.
For more information, contact us at 253.779.8490 (toll free 877.902.8490).