10 a.m. - 5 p.m. | 7 days a week
*Please note, the Museum will close at 3 p.m. on Sunday, February 1.
Address:2702 East D. St.
Tacoma, WA 98421
Admission: (Purchase tickets here.)
Individual Entrance Fee:Adult - $16
Senior (Age 65)/Military - $14
Youth (Age 6-12) - $8
Child (5 and under) - Free
Members - Free
Racing Simulator - $8
Slot Car Track - $3
Group Entrance Fee:
** Reservations are required to receive group rates and can be made Monday through Friday. 24 hours notice is required on all reservations.Adult Groups (10 or more) - $10
School Groups (10 or more) - $5
Tour Guide (up to 15 guests per guide) - $50 each
- (14) days notice required for scheduling tour guides. Self guided tours are also welcome.
- Bus parking is available on a limited basis, information and parking instructions will be given at the Group Check In counter upon arrival.
- Groups are required to pay in one form of payment to be eligible for group rate.
NEW: Find information about Education Group Visits here.
Drop In Tours
- Led by trained docents - space limit of 15 participants
- Showcase the Harold E. LeMay collection and select other featured exhibits
- Occur Monday - Friday at 12:30 pm (based on docent availability), 60-90 minutes
- Depart from the Ticket Counter in the Showcase Gallery
- Standard museum pricing applies
**** Not designed for groups of 10 or more/children's groups. For those accommodations, please refer to the Group Tour information above or contact email@example.com or (253) 779-8490 to make an advanced reservation.