10 a.m. - 5 p.m. | 7 days a week
Address:2702 East D. St.
Tacoma, WA 98421
Admission: (Purchase tickets here.)
Individual Entrance Fee:Adult - $14
Senior (Age 65)/Student/Military - $12
Youth (Age 5-12) - $8
Child (Under 5) - Free
Members - Free
Racing Simulator - $8
Slot Car Track - $3
Group Entrance Fee:
** Reservations are required to receive group rates and can be made Monday through Friday. 24 hours notice is required on all reservations.Adult Groups (10 or more) - $10
School Groups (10 or more) - $5
Tour Guide (up to 15 guests per guide) - $50 each
- (14) days notice required for scheduling tour guides. Self guided tours are also welcome.
- Bus parking is available on a limited basis, information and parking instructions will be given at the Group Check In counter upon arrival.
- Groups are required to pay in one form of payment to be eligible for group rate.
NEW: Find information about Education Group Visits here.
Drop In Tours
- Led by trained docents - space limit of 15 participants
- Showcase the Harold E. LeMay collection and select other featured exhibits
- Occur Monday - Friday at 12:30 pm (based on docent availability), 60-90 minutes
- Depart from the Greeter Desk in the Showcase Gallery
- Standard museum pricing applies
Discounts: (*does not apply to group pricing)AAA members/State Farm policy holders and employees - 10%
Third Thursday: Beginning January 1, 2013, ACM will no longer participate in Tacoma's Free Third Thursday program.
Additional Tips for Planning Your Visit:
Visitors with Disabilities:
The entire museum is wheelchair accessible, but does not offer wheelchairs for use as it is a liability for the museum. Handicap parking is available front row in the parking lot near the front entrance which is listed as parking lot "B" across from the Tacoma Dome. Click here for a list of locations that rent out wheelchairs.
Hotel Information:The museum recommends Hotel Murano for accomodations, otherwise, visitors can click here for lodging options.
Electric Vehicle Charging:The museum does not currently have an electric vehicle charging station. Please visit www.cityoftacoma.org for more information on nearby public vehicle charging stations.
PetsGeneral pets are not allowed in the museum,with the exception of trained service animals.
Parking and Directions:Located in downtown Tacoma, Washington. There are multiple locations for parking on site, nearby and on the street.
10 am to 5 pm -
$5 for a maximum of (3) hours
$10 for a maximum of (6) hours
After 5 pm -
$5 flat rate
Due to the Tacoma Dome schedule, event parking rates may apply.
View Larger Map