Corporate Sponsorship at ACM is a “hybrid” of targeted promotion providing sponsors access to our valuable constituency and good corporate community building. ACM represents over 30 companies participating at various levels. Today’s most progressive corporations, with names like State Farm Insurance, AAA and General Motors, are increasing their marketing spend on sponsorship as a key element of their overall promotion package. They reach a targeted constituency and form an emotional bond by association, something that typical advertising cannot achieve.
ACM has received exposure through our cooperation with AAA’s Show Your Card and Save program with a viewership of over 2,000,000 and Griot’s Garage, who featured our cars on multiple product mailings of over 800,000 on each mailing. In both examples, these companies are increasing their exposure to potential targeted customers through their sponsorship.
ACM has also enjoyed recognition in a number of highly regarded publications including Motor Trend, Sports Car Market and Road and Track. To capitalize on this publicity we participated in over 40 region and national venues including the New York International Auto Show and North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, along with the Kirkland Concours and the new Rocky Mountain Concours where our cars won a “Best in Class” award.
The power of sponsorship with ACM goes beyond the social and cultural contribution your company is making to build the world’s foremost automotive museum. We provide a wide variety of excellent promotional opportunities for your company to showcase and connect to a number of valuable demographic groups:
- Car collectors – Automobile collectors are one of the most extensive enthusiast groups in the U.S. and have one of the largest concentrated pools of disposable income. This group has 90 percent of its members earning $100,000 per year, with many at significantly higher levels. Over 87 percent have college degrees and hold major purchasing power in their households. We reach this unique group through events, mailings and e-mail, the web and promotions on an ongoing, year-round basis.
- Residents and Tourists – the greater Seattle-Tacoma market of over 4.3 million, and a tourist market of 3.5 million are projected to bring 500,000 visitors to the LeMay America’s Car Museum annually. In our local market, the demographic leads the nation with 48 percent in the 25-54 age range, 35 percent earning between $50-100,000 annually and over 10 percent earning $100,000 or more. Education levels are also well above the national average with over 42 percent holding a college degree. A “passerby” market of over 7.9 million will be able to see our stunning museum from its prime location, just off I-5. The museum visitors will absorb your brand as they tour the collection and in the collateral they take home.
- Automobile Industry – some of the most important companies in the automobile industry are involved with America’s Car Museum. By partnering with ACM, your companies brand image will be enhanced by association. We are creating potentially lucrative relationships with companies through a mutually shared affiliation with ACM.
- Educational and Community – another important segment of our reach will be the school groups that will be encouraged to attend as groups for field trips and other educational programs during the school year. With hands-on attractions such as driving simulators, a dragster and mini-car attraction, there will be plenty of interest for the nearly 720,000 primary and secondary students in the primary market area. These are our drivers of the future and the Museum will have their undivided attention while visiting.
- Pacific Northwest Business Community – some of the most influential people in the Puget Sound business community are on our Board of Directors or Steering Committee and we have continuing financial support of many area business leaders.
Regardless of the size and budget of your organization, raising awareness of your company and its products and services with all these groups is the primary benefit to partnering with America’s Car Museum.
Contact our Development Office at 253.779.8490 to learn more about how your brand will be exposed through America’s Car Museum.