|Term||1 yr||1 yr||1 yr|
|Discounts for Club events**
|Open Road subscription***
|Milestone annual report listing||Yes
|Museum website logo & link||N/A||1 yr
|OpenRoad quarterly listing
|Annual Collector Car Showcase tickets
|Car storage opportunity*****||N/A||N/A
|Annual Collector Car Showcase booth space
|Lunch tour from home club||N/A||1 per year
||1 per year
|Club logo sign at Club Auto
* Annual dues are $500 if paid in a single cash payment; $600 if paid in 12 monthly installments of $50 via credit card.
** Discount applies ONLY to Club Auto Facility - NOT other new Museum spaces.
*** One copy of OpenRoad will be sent to the Club President.
**** Silver gets 1 weekday event at their home CA clubhouse
Club Auto level gets 1 weekday and 1 weekend day event
Platinum receives 2 weekday and 2 weekend day event
*****Car storage opportunity at Club Auto on an as available basis. Additional monthly storage fees are not included.
Additional Notes & Car Club Benefits:
- There is a maximum capacity of 100 attendees at any club event in Kirkland or Colorado & 50 at Club Auto Tacoma.
- Facility usage includes the use of A/V, tables and chairs, but does not include food or beverages.
- Car Clubs will be included in all communications of LeMay – AMERICA'S CAR MUSEUM (ACM) and it’s Club Auto – Powered by Hagerty activities.
- Representation on our website
- Receive Special Events invitations (Car Shows, Tech Sessions, Presentations, more…)
Individual benefits (if your club joins), each car Club member will receive:
- A special membership card identifying you as a member of a Car Club THAT is an organizational member of ACM. Individual club members do not receive free admission to ACM unless they also are members.
- Access to the “members area” on our website, using the member clubs password (granted at Club sign-up)
- A 10% discount on ACM Membership and ACM admission, as listed. All cards expire upon expiration of the member clubs membership.