LeMay– AMERICA’S CAR MUSEUM CAN HOST:
- Banquets small and casual to large and up-scale
- Large corporate presentations and events
- Regional and national sales meetings
- Seminars, symposiums and conferences
- Parties, reunions, indoor and outdoor weddings
- High school and college graduation celebrations
- Product introductions and press conferences
- Regional and national car clubs
- Governmental, civic and military organizations
- Charity fund raising events
- 165,000 square feet—provides a unique and flexible environment with virtually unlimited potential to create a personalized experience.
- Over a dozen individually configured spaces for gatherings of 5 to 2,500 participants
- Individual meeting rooms and two private club spaces
- 3.5 acre grass Show Field can take the event outdoors— perfect for car club gatherings, festivals and concerts
- Easy access off I-5, ample parking
- ADA Compliant
A VENUE PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION:
Attention to the smallest detail is the guiding principle behind ACM’s event planning team.
With its close proximity to the car collection, the Showcase Gallery is the Museum’s premier event setting. The expansive space can easily accommodate gatherings up to and, if need be, exceeding 500 attendees. The prefunction area is literally the heart of the Museum with fabulous cars and memorabilia exhibits at every turn. With ample space for a dance floor and excellent acoustics, the Showcase Gallery is the perfect venue for concerts, community festivals and high-end charity fund raisers.
When space flexibility is a primary concern, the Museum Banquet Room is a perfect choice. The room is big enough to accommodate large gatherings without being overwhelming—perfect for a host of family and business celebrations. A large pre-function area provides room to circulate and socialize. In addition to parties and celebrations, the Banquet Room is uniquely geared to host board meetings, professional seminars and conferences. Ample room in the pre-function area for exhibit booths, product displays and registration tables make the Museum Banquet Room an appropriate choice for business focused events. Banquet seating for 224.
Situated at the mezzanine level with dramatic views down to the main exhibit gallery, the Cafe Venue provides a more manageable alternative for smaller events and gatherings. Small size does not mean a lack of amenities. Delicious, lighter fare is close at hand and the adjoining Boeing Educational Resource Room affords privacy when that is a priority. Civic groups will find the Cafe Venue a welcome change from the typical restaurant lunch meeting location.
The 3.5 acre, outdoor grass Show Field provides AMERICA’S CAR MUSEUM with an additional and uniquely attractive event hosting capability. With its gentle slope and northerly orientation, the Show Field creates a natural open-air amphitheater. As an added feature, concerts, community festivals and civic events will benefit from the site’s high visibility and convenient access to and from adjacent I-5.
For a complete listing of our event hosting options:
Please contact our Private Events & Sales Coordinator, Amber Fish, at 253-683-3956 or email at email@example.com.
At America’s Car Museum we offer catering flexibility for your event with the option to choose from a list of five excellent exclusive caterers including our preferred caterer Pacific Grill Events & Catering.
Main email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a complete listing of vendor options please contact our Private Events & Sales Coordinator, Amber Fish, at 253-683-3956 or email at email@example.com.